NRS Workboot Wetshoes
Used by river professionals, rescue agencies and Navy SEALs, the NRS Workboot Wetshoe is the hardest-working river boot on the market today.
- Lace-up synthetic leather and 5 mm neoprene upper provides warmth, unmatched ankle support and a secure fit.
- 7 mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock of every step.
- Heavy-duty, non-marking lug sole keeps you on your feet in varied terrain.
- Wear areas are reinforced with synthetic leather and rubber.
- When you need a water shoe that works as hard as you do, on and off the water, the NRS Workboot is your best choice.
Whole sizes only.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger
|Material Upper:||5 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||Heavy-duty lug sole|
|Insole:||7 mm neoprene|
|Closure System:||Laces and ankle strap|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||2||1||36||22|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||3||2||37||23|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||4||3||37.5||23.5|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||5||4||38.5||24|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||5||39.5||24.5|