Princeton Tec Aqua Strobe
The Princeton Tec Aqua Strobe LED promises to grab attention when activated, wherever you are.
A single AA battery fuels the strobe light. A simple twist operation turns the Aqua Strobe LED on. This twist mechanism also helps to prevent accidental activation and produces 60 flashes per minute. A buoyant cone keeps the light pointed up whether found underwater or at the surface.
The Aqua Strobe LED comes with a Velcro strap and lanyard. It can be easily attached to your PFD, backpack, or diving equipment.
- Color – Yellow (housing)
- Output – 100 Lumens (360 degree illumination)
- Lamp – 1 x White Maxbright LED (flashing) (visible to 1 mile range)
- Burn Time – 12 hours
- Batteries – 1 x AA Alkaline (included)
- Weight – 3.3 oz / 96 gram
- Waterproof – IPX8 (originally designed for diving to 100m)