Princeton Tec Meridian Strobe
The Princeton Tec Meridian Strobe / Beacon is an emergency and personal locator light visible for over a mile when activated. The toggle switch allows for operation of red and white strobe modes, and it is easy to use while wearing thick neoprene gloves!
The body is designed to be low-profile and adaptable to a wide range of uses: easy attachment to PFD, SCUBA tank or any 1” webbing is possible. Built to withstand the rigors of diving, the light is waterproof to the IPX8 standard depth: 100 meters.
- Color – Yellow (housing)
- Output – 100 Lumens (360 degree illumination)
- Lamp – 1 x White Maxbright LED (flashing) (visible to 1 mile range)
- Lamp – 1 x Red Maxbright LED (flashing)
- Burn Time – 100 hours
- Batteries – 3 x AAA Alkaline (included)
- Weight – 3.5 oz / 101 gram
- Waterproof – IPX8 (originally designed for diving to 100m)